While wondering a flea market over the summer I found this outdated box. I've been wanting something to put my dryer sheets in, and this fit the bill. It was under $5! With a little chalk paint and a stencil I made from my cricut I started transforming it.
I'm not going to call this a craft fail, however it didn't turn out the way I planned. My vision for this was to stencil clothespins on the top. Today my stencil vinyl and transfer tape just wouldn't cooperate. Maybe because it's Monday, at least that's what I'm telling myself. Nonetheless I'm still happy with how it turned out. After the paint dried I applied Johnson's paste wax so I could easily dust it.